How to create Rolling Credits in Sony Vegas
The resource you have requested is available only to current members.
Did you have anybody help you out with your video? This would be a perfect way to acknowledge how much work they did for you. Everybody likes seeing their name on the "big screen", put yours at the very end of your video with rolling credits just like in the movies. Usually, credits are reserved for longer productions such as video products, but on occasion you can use them in your web videos too. This video also talks about the often used keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Alt + Right/Left Arrow, which will save you enormous amounts of time and frustration. . . . (to read the remainder of this article, please log in below.)
If you are a current member, log in using the form below.
If you are not a member, we invite you to view the subscriber benefits at Membership Benefits
If you are a current member and have forgotten your password, enter your email address below, and your password will be emailed to you.
If your membership has expired and you wish to renew, visit the Membership Benefits Page.
Membership has its advantages
to The Internet Association of Information Marketers gets you instant access
- Every issue of the NetinfoPower Newsletter
- Monthly Teleseminars held by Internet Marketing experts and infopreneurs
- 500+ new articles, teleclass recordings and videos on Internet Marketing
- Downloadable e-books
- Access to the Affiliate Board
- Product development tools and resources
- The NetaimDiscussion Group
- Consultationsand bonuses
- Software and Internet Marketing Tool suggestions
- Tutorials and Online Training from beginning to advanced
- Network and be a part of our family... entrepreneurs just like you!
- And much more!
Subscribe today and get all this and more. Just $30 for our Gold Membership!
Join now using our secure
online order form.